- 456 W. 19th Street
- • Edison Hill, CA 99989
- • 415.555.1000
- • firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute, results-oriented executive with
cross-functional experience in several industries
and markets with financial expertise across sectors and in turn-around situations. Career highlighted
by consistent ability to increase executive team collaboration and productivity.
Born leader with strong marketing, human resource and budget development experience.
President and CEO, Vocalo, Inc., San Francisco, California, 2000 to Present
President and CEO of $450 million business software services firm providing a comprehensive suite of VOIP services and applications.
Led turnaround of firm including development of new strategy, vision and mission to target new, but related market to core engineering team�s expertise.
Revamped marketing department, established new business development goals utilizing lean principles.
- Sold underperforming graphics software business to industry leader for $125 million, exceeding most analyst�s expectations.
- Sold 25,000 square feet of commercial office space in Southern California.
- Applied capital from above-mentioned sales to jump-start VOIP product development, hiring top-notch software engineers to develop intellectual capital for sustained growth.
- Exceeded industry expectations for sales and market share growth (5%, 8% and 12%) for the past three years.
- Company earned Standard Magazine Award as one of top five U.S. software companies to work for.
Vice President of Product Development, Digital Moat Research Corporation, Palo Alto, California, 1998 to 2000
Recruited to revive product lien of Silicon Valley internet security software firm. Managed team of design engineers,
application developers and market strategists. Identified opportunity to apply company's patents in new applications to provide desktop and intranet protection against spyware, viruses and spam.
Managed R&D projects that resulted in 12 new patents to reestablish market leadership.
- Led team that created first Web-based model for delivery of self-regenerative virus-destructing network server, from product scoping to implementation, testing and shipping. Product has since become award-winning application and challenging market leader for all similar web-based applications.
- Spearheaded the creation of marketing and communications strategy for spin-off companies, helping them gain exposure and new business opportunities.
- Recruited, hired, and managed teams of engineers, designers, artists, and writers to participate in an Internet advertising project for a cutting-edge technology tool that included a downloadable software kernel and separate content packages for display on client computers, which led to two patents. Product and service shipped in 2003.
Founder and CEO, Rippleware, Inc., Santa Monica, California, 1995 to 1998
Founded and established independent software company that developed and sold audio, video and web streaming solutions for a variety of business sectors.
- Sold web streaming software portion of business to NWP Software Inc. in 1997. Continued as consultant to NWP for one year.
University of California at Berkeley - Berkeley, California
Masters in Economics
Stanford University � Palo Alto, California
BS in Computer Science
Any resemblance to an actual person's resume is coincidental. All information you provide us remains strictly confidential.